Okay…i don’t know if I have 8 people to tag, but I will play along as best as I can.
The Rules: Each player lists 8 facts/habits about themselves. The game rules are posted at the beginning of the post. At the end of the post, the player then tags 8 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment to let them know they have been tagged and asking them to read your blog.
1. I have a little bit of OCD in me. You wouldn’t know to look at my apartment, but it’s true, just look at my workspace!! I think OCD is a good thing when you look at my current career path of managing spatial data
2. I can be quite lazy as indicated by my messy apartment, but that is also due to the fact that I live in a studio and although I have purged many unneccessary posessions in the last two years I seem to acquire new stuff. Anyone need an HP Plotter??? I have three to choose from!
3. My childhood was spent mainly running around in barefeet through a ravine and the back yard as well as swimming in the pool without my parents knowledge or consent. Whoops…bad me.
4. Although I’m a huge fan of pies and ice cream. I’m not a fan of chocolate, chocolate bars or any cakes with ice cream [inc. most brownies]. But I don’t think my sweet tooth is suffering up here in the Yukon…because the BC makes the BEST homemade cookies!
5. I actually know quite a bit about sports except those wierd ones like cricket, rugby and soccer. Big fan of the Vancouver Canucks as well as the Seattle Seahawks. Big fan of indulging in the food and beer at the Vancouver Canadians games [which I won’t get to partake in this season *sigh*].
6. Habitually I will chew on my pen or gum or anything while I’m working, absent mindedly of course.
7. I have this dream of being the lead singer for a rock band for one night only!
8. I love my shoes more than my bags…but seriously…which girl doesn’t 🙂
okay…that’s it…whose next?
hmmm I don’t know that many bloggers yet and I would say
Tri Thinking Pink – but they’ve already done the “50 things about” themselves.
Adventures of an Estrogen Geologist
The Adventures of Tag Donut
okay, 5 it is…the rest of you have already done this I think.
P.S. Rich is almost in BC and finishing his cross canada rollerblade….check out his journal and when he’ll be in your town!!! http://www.seetheend.com/